How to Install
1. First of all, you should download a DAEMON Tools version you need. So, open your web browser and type the site address http://daemontools.name in the address line. On the main page of the site you can download the latest versions of DAEMON Tools: Pro Advanced, Pro Standard and Lite. After choosing the version you need click on Download button to start the downloading.
2. After clicking on Download button a short description of a product chosen by you will appear. Having read the information about the version you should click on Download button.
3. When a pulldown window appears on the Desktop offering you to download the product version click on Save As button. After clicking on this button choose the destination folder on the hard disk.
4. Having successfully downloaded DAEMON Tools to your computer, you should install the product directly on your local computer. To do that you should double click on the installation file.
5. In the menu the program offers you to choose one of 36 languages. Choose the language you need and click on Ok button.
6. After clicking a welcome menu will appear. Click on Next button to continue the program installation.
7. Then DAEMON Tools Installation Wizard will offer you to review the terms of the License Agreement. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click I Agree.
8. Choose the license type. There are two options: "Paid License"
and "Free License". Choose "Free License" and click on "Next" to continue.
Don't worry if you see the following notification on your Desktop.The program may require few seconds to continue the installation.
9. In a new window the Installation Wizard offers you to choose the components of DAEMON Tools. Check the components you want to install and click Next to continue.
10. The installation process is almost completed. Now you should specify the destination path. On default the program will be installed in the Program Files folder on Disk C. The full path is "C: Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite". If you accept this click Next to continue.
If you want to install in a different folder then click Browser and specify the folder on your local computer. The program will inform you about the required disk space. As a rule DAEMON Tools never requires more than 20 Mb of disk space. However, don't forget that if there is no enough disk space the program will be installed incorrectly or will not be installed at all.
11. It will take the program about a minute to be installed in the destination folder specified by you (as it is described in the previous issue).Now you should just wait without clicking on anything.
12. After installation the system will offer to run the program. Also it is strongly recommended that you checked the option about sending anonymous statistics. Such information will help the developers of DAEMON Tools to fix errors and improve the program when creating a new program version.
13. After computer rebooting, the following icon will appear on the Desktop:
And in the task bar:
Now the installation is completed and you can use DAEMON Tools!